You may have asked yourself “why should I hire a dog walker?” Below are a few reasons to consider.
Reasons to Consider a Dog Walker:
- You work 8 or more hours a day. Just like us humans, dogs need to relieve themselves throughout the day. How often a potty break and exercise is needed depends on age, energy level and specific needs. Puppies need a potty break as often as possible, typically every few hours. For adult dogs, a midday potty break and walk around the neighborhood or playtime in the background is ideal if you’re gone for more than 4-6 hours.
- You prefer not to use a dog daycare facility. Instead, a dog walker comes to your home and provides one-on-one pet care. Following the safe and fun visit, your dog will be relaxed and able to take a wonderful nap in the comfort of his/her own home.
- Your dog is not getting enough exercise during the work week and may be displaying undesirable behaviors such as chewing, barking, potty accidents or separation anxiety. A well-exercised dog is a well-behaved and happy dog.
- You feel anxious to rush home after work. With a scheduled visit, you can relax and feel content knowing your pup had a midday potty break, exercise and got lots of lovin’!
- Your vet recommends that Fido lose a few pounds. A daily dog walk will not only reduce behavior problems, but will also stimulate the mind, maintain health and agility, build confidence and keep your pup lookin’ good at a healthy weight.
- You’re physically unable to walk your dog. Your dog’s energy level may surpass yours and his/her exercise needs may be more than you can handle.
Thank you for considering Four Leg Stretch for exceptional pet care. Please fill out the form on the “Contact” page for more information or to schedule a meet and greet visit.